Monday, May 11, 2009

Audited By The IRS – Part Deux

I recently chronicled my experience about being audited by the IRS in this blog entry: http://noeldlp.blogspot.com/2009/03/audited-by-irs.html
Two weeks ago, I finally heard back from them but they had no good nor bad news for me. All the letter said was thank you for my response to their inquiry and that they will contact me again within 45 days to let me know what action they are taking, yada yada yada...
Then last week I got another letter from them. It said: “Closing notice. We are pleased to tell you that with your help, we were able to clear up the differences between your records and your payers' records”. More yada yada yada, then, “Thank you for your cooperation”.
I'm breathing a sigh of relief right now and am so happy that they agreed with me. Whew!

1 comment:

Nancy Deprez said...

Yay! I'm glad they were happy with everything! :)

Statcounter