Thursday, May 7, 2009

Coming Soon

The other night I was assigned to work 1:1 with a patient who had assaulted another patient earlier during the day. Fortunately for me, he slept all night from the time I started watching him till it was time for me to leave in the morning. So what did I do to fill the 12 ½ hours I sat by his bed? Between reading and answering crossword puzzles (I always save the newspaper crosswords for quiet nights such as that night), I wrote drafts of a few blog entries I intend to post soon. Here is a preview of what those topics may be: Audited by the IRS–Part 2, Internet Slowdown, and Karaoke. Everyone please keep checking this blog with bated breathes. LOL!
I also made a list of the names of my former elementary and high school classmates, both male and female (those that I can remember). I still have to figure out what to do with that list. So I managed to be creative with the fortunate downtime I had and got something accomplished.

1 comment:

Nancy Deprez said...

Oh I didn't know you worked night shift!

Statcounter