Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yesterday's Post Run Activity

When I left home to go to the training run yesterday, I noticed that the rear left tire of my car had partially deflated again. I've had this slow leak for the past four weeks and the only thing I did about it was add more air. I've been putting off having it repaired for so long so I finally decided to take care of the problem after running yesterday. On my way home I stopped at a specialty tire store and surrendered my car to the tire gods. I mentioned the problem and they said it will be done in 20 minutes. So instead of sitting around, I went for a short walk to check out the shops in the area. When I returned to the tire store my car was ready and I asked if the problem was with the valve stem. They said no, there was a small nail imbedded into the tire. So that problem was taken cared of to the tune of $20.00 for 20 minutes of work. Made me feel like I was in the wrong line of work. Oh well, at least it gave me some peace of mind that my tire was working again.

No comments:

Statcounter