Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Nintendo WII Tennis Record

Playing Nintendo WII tennis has been an up and down experience. I have found that if I don't beat the machine handily my skill level points goes down by leaps and bounds. Even when I win a match, I can still lose points by not winning all games or if the opponent is given a chance to rally too much. This is how it goes. A match in WII tennis consists of 3 games, unlike in real tennis where a match consists of winning 6 games in a set and 2 or 3 sets in a match. So basically, WII tennis is a very shortened version. You have to win 3-0 all the time, not 3-1 or 3-2 or else you lose your overall skill level point standing. It gets worse if the machine beats you. Of course this encourages you to play better and harder. The machine hardly beats me anymore but sometimes it wins one or two games so that brings my point total down. Thats the reason why I take a picture of my record score for posterity because I might not exceed it again.



No comments:

Statcounter