Friday, October 30, 2009

My Sister’s Keeper

No, I don’t have a sister. This is about my reaction to the movie I just finished watching. It’s called “My Sister’s Keeper”(you can read the plot summary here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078588/ ) , which gave me a very strong emotional response. Essentially, my lacrimal glands got a fairly good workout expelling salted water while watching this movie in the privacy of my living room, which is a good thing. Darn it! I’m a middle aged man and not supposed to be doing that, but please excuse me because emotional movies still make me feel that way. I dare anyone, male or female, young or old, to watch this movie and not have a similar reaction. How’s that about putting it out there for anyone to read in a blog? I was feeling crummy from the side effects of the swine flu shot all morning, but after having lunch and dropping some saline solution from my eyes, I felt better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a sad film! It's ok to be emotional, dude. You are still a human being.

Statcounter