Monday, January 5, 2009

First post for 2009 + My Old Web Page From Way Back

January 5, 2008
This will be my first post for 2009. Nothing new to report except I slipped and fell in the shower earlier today and hit the left side of my head and hip against the bathtub. My head hurts but I hope I'll be ok and not get into a coma when I fall asleep tonight. Maybe I'll have my cat scan my head for internal injuries. Come here, kitty, kitty...
I can't be in a coma, I have to run tomorrow morning!!!

Visit My Old Webpage: http://geocities.com/noelotp2/noel.htm
This was my old web page from the late 90's. The design was very basic and made through Microsoft Frontpage Express. There was even a typographical error in one of the stories which I didn't even bother to correct anymore. Thanks for visiting it if you get a chance.

No comments:

Statcounter