Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Days Later... (Originally written December 4, 2008)

December 04

Two Days Later...

December 4, 2008

I was scheduled for some routine blood tests today so I decided to run/walk to the laboratory depending on how my right ankle would tolerate it. I managed to run from home to the lab which took 30 minutes of continuous running (except for traffic lights). Wow! 30 minutes straight! There was some pain, but not the pain that I suffered at the Long Beach Half-Marathon two months ago. After having my blood drawn, I decided that I had enough running done for the day and didn't really want to push my ankle and make it worst, so I did a 42 minute brisk walk to get back home. The distance was about 6 miles back and forth. Next run in a couple of days, I'll try 30 to 35 minutes of running continuously. Now I gotta go and ice my ankle and take my aspirin. 30 minutes!!! So Happy!!!

No comments:

Statcounter