Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday Earthquake

I went to an Easter Sunday lunch party at my cousin’s house and in the middle of the festivities someone said there was an earthquake and the house was swaying. Well I didn’t feel a thing because my head was already spinning when it happened due to my dizziness problems as previously mentioned here: (http://noeldlp.blogspot.com/2010/03/better-eating-in-march-mal-de.html). If I was alone that day, I wouldn’t have known the difference. When the shaking stopped, the party continued and as usually happens, karaoke ensued afterwards, but not before the Lakers game was finished. After all, we all have our priorities.
 I always bring my karaoke machine to these parties and just in case someone wants to do it, it is available. Besides, what party with Filipinos in it will not most likely include karaoke? Thankfully, our singing last Sunday wasn’t bad enough to make the earth shake again. If it did, the epicenter would have been at my cousin’s house.


Public comments below, private comments: E-mail Me!

Back to Main Page: http://noeldlp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Statcounter