Friday, April 9, 2010

An Undeveloped Run

Thursday’s run was one that never developed. Usually it takes a couple of miles before my legs and lungs get warmed up, then everything loosens up. For some reason there was nary a bounce in my stride from start to finish and I felt flat all the way. My shoes felt like lead weights keeping me from lifting my feet off the ground. Well, you get the idea. It was not a feel good run. Sometimes you have one of those days when what was supposed to be a routine run turns into a slog where you just manage to put one foot in front of the other. I was surprised I even finished an hour. My ankles are still hurting and I hope they hold up for the 12 miler planned for Saturday morning, and that they don't get worst.

Public comments below, private comments: E-mail Me!
Back to Main Page: http://noeldlp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Statcounter