Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Twilight Zone-like


Hello?! Is anyone out there??? (cue Twilight Zone music).
Coming home from work Sunday morning after my overnight shift, it was eerily quiet in our condo complex. No toilets flushing, no small kids laughing, crying or running around, no dogs barking, no cars going in and out of the security gates, and no neighbors heard moving about in their living quarters. In other words, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. If not for seeing one neighbor parking his car in his garage outside the complex when I got home, you would think that I had entered The Twilight Zone. Is 8:00 A.M. too early for a Sunday morning? None of my neighbors are young, Saturday night partying types, so it was very strange to go home to such quietness. It made for a very good daytime sleep for me. 
Ever had one of those days?

Public comments below, private comments: E-mail Me!
Back to Main Page: http://noeldlp.blogspot.com

No comments:

Statcounter